Saturday, June 16, 2007

Craftster Knitting Challenge

Oooh, I'm alomost done with my monster for the knitting challenge!! Here is a hint:



I am going to Omaha to watch the College World Series (Go Beavs!) this weekend, so it will be a few days before I finish. Then I will even have a tutorial for it, I think! Woohoo!

In other news, I helped with an "Upward Bound" thing, teaching high schoolers who will probably be first generation college students how to knit. We were making hats for The Preemie Project! (www.thepreemieproject.com). It was really really fun to be in a room full of people knitting. And it was really fun to be teaching stuff to high schoolers. I used ot teach kids of all ages science on a regular basis, and I really miss it. I am gonna help out for the next couple Thursdays, so it should be fun!

No comments: