Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Babies!


Apparently I am all about starting new projects this week. I discovered some red MicroSpun and some ridiculously fluffy white Yarn Bee and so I am going to make Christmas hats for the preemies! And I've started early enough that I might actually be able to donate something. Now I just need to buy cardstock to print tags. This is my way of confessing that the reason I haven't actually donated anything to the Preemie Project lately is that I don't have any cardstock for tags. I should really do something about that. I suck.

But you should feel how soft this hat is.

3 comments:

AndreaLea said...

Why didn't you tell me you needed tags? I have a stack of them. Would you like some?

jeffh said...

I can't wait to see what the finished hat looks like! Are you making little booties too? :)

Unknown said...

very cute! And soft looking, too. Get some of Andrealea's tags!