Friday, August 17, 2007

Ikea furniture

Sean went to Chicago for some reason yesterday, so I made him stop at Ikea to get us some furniture. So that means our weekend will be spent swearing and trying to figure out how to screw part F into leg W using bolt Q or something like that. I am so excited, though! I had only seen any of it online, so I am still not sure what it will look like in real life. The mirror is freaking HUGE! I can't believe Sean drive all the way from Chicago with it in his car!



These are the part I really was looking for when I found these, cuz right now I am using a step ladder for a night stand, and I have to keep taking everything off when I paint another room. It's kinda inconvenient. But of course, they were out of stock at the Chicago store. Hmm.


I can't wait to see what they look like in our room! I think they will make the green less super-happy-cheerful and more calm and relaxing.

2 comments:

gretchen e. said...

How'd the furniture turn out? I'd love to see pics!

-gretch-

Steven and Julie said...

AHhhhh!! LOVE IT! I love the black. I really do. I bet it looks SO great in your new house. I am totally jealous, btw. The paint looks fantastic. You are so creative. How about you come back to oregon and plan my wedding for me? :) Its a victorian garden party theme. Are you starting school again soon? J