Monday, February 7, 2011

20 weeks

This week I did lots and lots of spinning, and finished making 2-ply silk yarn I've had on the wheel since I lived in Iowa. It's 254 yds and 32g which I think is pretty good, or something. It's really shiny!




It's been snowing a lot sort of. I made a snowman to show Lindsey before she left for Mexico. The snow covered the snowman up to his midsection by the end of the day, but it melted the next day. Today I woke up at 7:45 and was surprised to see that the whole world was white, but I went back to sleep and by the time I woke up again it was almost completely gone.


Oh yeah, I'm getting really, really huge. My clothes don't fit. :(  On the plus side, everything looked good at the doctor this week.  Ooh, and we probably have a name.  We're not gonna tell you till she's born though.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: