Here is a list of things I do most days:
* Wake up by noon.
* Sit on the couch in my pajamas playing on the internet.
Here is a list of things I have done today:
* Woke up at 8.
* Got dressed.
* Went to the library to return books.
* Went to the post office to mail stuff.
* Went to the grocery store to stock up in case it snows.
* Called and made a doctor appointment.
* Cleaned out the fridge.
* Went to Old Navy and got new clothes for me and the baby.
* Went to the yarn store and used the gift certificate my mom gave me for Christmas.
* Went to Starbucks.
* Called and cancelled an order that supposedly shipped 2 months ago that I haven't received yet.
* Ate homemade French Onion Soup that I made last night after I mopped and vacuumed the floor. O_o
* Found and ordered a crib that coordinates with our other furniture.
* Found possible flights for a vacation to Phoenix in a couple months.
Later today I plan on making some salmon with lemon caper sauce. And I'll either go to yoga or spin some pink yarn or start knitting some socks. Probably the spinning.
It's craziness around here today!